Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm Going To The Temple





We went with the Devoe's to the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple open house. The girls seemed to have a good time. It was a self guided tour and we waited outside for our time slot (the gals got a little antsy). I was a little worried that my child would act up or not be as quiet as she should be but have no fear... she had a shining moment!!! We walked in and it was beautiful as every temple is. Since we were not with a group we just walked on through and as we were downstairs, I leaned down to ask my darling daughter if I could hold her hand and she put her small two year old finger to her lips and said, "Shh Quiet Mommy." My worries had left me, she had told me in the temple to be quiet. For the rest of the tour, she reminded us all that we are to be quiet and reverent in the House of the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment