Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!!!!

To all the men in my life that have "Fathered" me at some point in time, or taken me under their wing, Happy Fathers Day!!! Also a big thank you for all the help in the growing up department. All of your knowledge, wisdom, or example through the years has been appreciated. Each of you have a qualities that are admired and I hope that some day I will have just a smidgen in me of what I find wonderful in you. Grandpa Archie you are honorable and respectful in everyting that you say do. You are not looked upon down for it and people young and old respect you for it. Uncle Steve, you always had a great time with us and us with you. Whether we were at Disneyland or at holiday, I have always felt welcome and loved by you and Auntie Di. Uncle Terry, you have a very stressful job but have managed to not clout that with your marriage that is hard and amazing. Grandpa Cal you still to this day try to have one on one talks with me if you answer the phone I admire your stregnth and heart to keep living life. Dad you let me know what was right and wrong, when I was younger that was a learning process but as I have gotten older it has become more ingrained.

No comments:

Post a Comment